UBS Financial Services RMA Operations Processing and Settlement Specialist in Nashville, Tennessee
RMA Operations Processing and Settlement Specialist
United States - Tennessee
Job Reference #:
Are you a multitasker and able to work in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines and service level targets?
We're looking for someone like this to:
• be responsible for managing the day-to-day Non-Fraud dispute escalations, participate in vendor’s weekly call calibrations, manage FCBA reviews, track small amount write-off amounts, keep track of non-fraud dispute related general ledger items
• participate in monthly credit card statement validations, review statement messages and insert promotions, which is one of our key deliverables
• be responsible for preparing KPC documentation and track vendor’s performance against established SLAs, present findings during our monthly collaboration meetings
You'll be working in the RMA Operations and Settlement team. We are responsible for services within an RMA account from checking, cards EFT/BP to money market sweeps. You would be responsible for completing task for all the various products as well as Non Fraud Card Disputes.
• strong analytical skills
• excellent verbal and written communication skills
• problem solving and interpersonal skills
• ability to translate technical information into easily understandable terms
• self-motivated, dependable, adaptable and detail oriented
• ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
• well organized and a self-starter
• able to work beyond standard hours as needed
• able to take on new tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.