UBS Financial Services Surveillance Metrics & Reporting Officer in Nashville, Tennessee
Surveillance Metrics & Reporting Officer
United States - Tennessee
Job Reference #:
Do you want to keep criminals from abusing the financial system and legislative systems? Are you someone who likes to do the right thing? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? We are looking for someone who can:
• oversee AML reporting and analytics initiates across multiple lines of business (including financial services, correspondent banking, private banking and investment banking) and multiple Transaction Monitoring Systems to ensure sound risk coverage, data quality completeness, data integrity and actionable deliverables.
• identify opportunities for process and workflow improvements leveraging automation and robotics platforms as well as macro deployment. Take a lead role in driving efficient and effective solutions to business challenges to ensure the timely identification of risks and potential impediments that may impact the ability to close the Project's deliverables and reporting on time.
• provide oversight and guidance thorough review of data sets in a clear and concise manner. Produce regular metrics for distribution to senior management and key stakeholders applying business knowledge and analysis. Report on trends surrounding surveillance production and efficiency, process effectiveness, productivity, and various ad hoc reporting projects.
• develop materials to support monthly Americas Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls Anti-Money Laundering Surveillance management, escalating where internal deadlines are not met.
• complete UBS's annual BSA/AML/OFAC training
We are currently expanding our Financial Crime Prevention team in Nashville and are seeking an Officer for the Americas Anti-Money Laundering/Know Your Client Surveillance Team focused on Metrics & Reporting. Our role is to assist UBS in the fight against money laundering, fraud, corruption and terrorist financing.
• 4 year college degree; degree in Finance, MIS, Information Management, or Statistics a plus
• strong data analytics capabilities & demonstrated experience in Excel including the use of pivot tables, macros, vlookup, index/match, etc.
• excellent verbal and written English communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with colleagues across regions and business units
• ability to develop/deliver presentations and reporting related training to business non-technical users at various levels of the organization
• knowledge of AML Transaction Monitoring systems such as Actimize, Mantas, etc. (preferred but not required)
• analytical, with the ability to provide practical solutions and prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines
• results-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
• highly detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and change directions based on business demands
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.