UBS Financial Services Technology Service Desk Delivery Lead in Nashville, Tennessee
Technology Service Desk Delivery Lead
United States - Tennessee
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about leading Global support team and supporting business to meet/exceed their target.
We are looking for someone like that to:
•supervise the day-to-day delivery and performance of the team
• ensure process & KM compliance along with meeting client and internal commitments
• own all customer escalations and complaints
• monitor the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI‟s, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
• ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
• encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service
Technology service desk is a Global Support function provides the first point of contact for all the banks users for any issues they experience associated with their working environment, typically associated with, but not limited to the Global desk top products and applications used by the bank.
• a university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, IT Management, Management Information Systems or related field.
• 5+ years of industry experience out of which at least 3 years in a Team Lead role
• able to manage multiple priorities and work independently to achieve team goals
• good Interpersonal skills and organizational skills
• must demonstrate analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills
• strong hands on experience in a technical role
• experience in managing an IT helpdesk (if L1) or in relevant field.
• working experience successfully managing a service delivery function (including vendor management, service catalogue and service level agreements)
• handle User/customer escalations and formulate actions to resolve any concerns and ownership till resolution
• ability to support a 24/7 365 operation; requiring frequent evening and weekend availability
• experience managing onsite offshore team.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.