UBS Financial Services Telecom Expense Specialist in Nashville, Tennessee
Telecom Expense Specialist
United States - Tennessee
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Do you have a knack for finance and pride yourself with reducing waste? Are you able to work collaboratively across multiple staff, suppliers and external vendors? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Work closely with UBS’ Telecom Expense Management supplier to ensure timely and accurate payment of telecom invoices. This includes new account set-up, accounting code definition and managing invoicing and AP issues.
– Prepare and present monthly aging reviews for top suppliers to ensure accounts are current and manage any issues.
– Assist in coordinating the telecom audit and dispute efforts across multiple suppliers (external auditors, internal audit / review teams, network suppliers) facilitating annual run rate telecom reductions.
– Ensure monthly accrual / forecast reports are run, reviewed, adjusted and delivered to stakeholders as required.
– Provide cost center guidance / allocation across business entities and services as needed
– Provide global guidance and support on front to back audit & dispute processes (e.g. raise, progress, validate disputes) and financial processes (e.g. raising / validating disputes, posting, payment, error logging, cost center and invoice scanning)
– Work closely with inventory and process specialists to reduce identified finance / audit gaps
You’ll be working as part of a service operations team who support all aspects of the telecom carrier management lifecycle. This team provides management oversight, escalation, and transparency within the core disciplines inclusive of contract management, order management, invoice price assurance & payment, inventory management & associated operational interfaces and audit & dispute management.
– Excellent written and oral skills
– Telecom expense management (MDSL, Calero, Tangoe) experience a big plus
– MS application suite (strong MS Excel ability ) and Finance SAP application. Ability to extract / manipulate financial data into meaningful reporting
– Proven experience working across diverse and global teams and entities (Internal, External / Outsourced)
– Broad knowledge of carrier fixed line and mobile products and services
– Knowledge of financial systems, invoice processing, and vendor audit management
– Networking infrastructure knowledge helpful
– Decent understanding of database structure
– The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
– Good time management and interpersonal skills
– Attention to detail
– passionate about improving the operational processes within your functional role
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across global teams and functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.