UBS Financial Services US Auditor – Issue Assurance in Nashville, Tennessee
Do you enjoy investigating complex issues and proposing solutions? Are you at your best when solving problems for stakeholders and building long-term relationships? Do you enjoy working on issues that are complex, interdependent and time-sensitive?
We’re looking for someone who can:
– conduct assurance reviews of activities taken by management to remediate control deficiencies
– evaluate, challenge and assess the completeness and effectiveness of control gap remediation activities
– devise, execute and document control testing plans
– clearly and convincingly communicate and support an analysis and conclusions
– produce a high-quality work product while consistently meeting deadlines
– establish and maintain constructive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– proactively contribute to developing and improving team governance and reporting
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working on the Group Internal Audit (GIA) Issue Assurance team and will gain insight into a wide variety of control and regulatory topics through the review and assessment of remediation activities. We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department.
GIA is an independent function that reports directly to the Chairman of UBS's Board of Directors and the Audit Committee and supports the firm in achieving its strategic, operational, financial, and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally.
– a university degree with 2-5 years of relevant experience in audit, compliance or risk control (preferably within a financial services company covering risks related to either:
o wealth management or investment bank financial services, products, processes or operations; or
o market or credit risks related to such services, products, processes or operations)
– the strong analytical skills required to quickly understand complex processes / issues and identify risks
– the intellectual curiosity to problem-solve
– superior attention to detail, a focus on accuracy and an ability to prioritize and follow-through
– the excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, needed to engage across all levels of the firm
– eager to learn about varied control and regulatory topics
– risk focused, motivated, self-directed and driven
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
– a flexible and committed team player
– proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183905BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: US Auditor – Issue Assurance
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Audit