UBS Financial Services US Tax Reporting Specialist in Nashville, Tennessee
US Tax Reporting Specialist
United States - Tennessee
Job Reference #:
Do you manage your time well? Are you solution oriented and work well in teams?
We are looking for a Tax Reporting Specialist to:
• Support the Client Tax reporting team for daily withholding and client service support
• Perform reconciliations and make periodic deposits to the IRS
• Be involved with the 1099 and 1042-S forms reporting processes during tax season
• Work with multiple teams on projects related to Tax audits, Robotic Process Automation and process improvements
You will be working in the Nashville Tax Operations group. Our team is part of the firm's broader Tax Operations Utility, working closely with team members and management in the tri-state area. We collaborate with other team members across several business units on daily and monthly tasks related to tax withholding, and annual tax season client reporting.
• Ideally 1 to 3 years of relevant industry experience (banking, brokerage, tax, accounting, audit)
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong analytical/financial background
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience with procedure documentation and / or process improvement
• Well versed in Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• VBA knowledge and experience preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.