UBS Financial Services Vendor Risk Segmentation / Rating Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
Vendor Risk Segmentation / Rating Analyst
United States - Tennessee
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #:
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? We are looking for someone like that who will:
• manage risks associated with Contract Management, Vendor Relationship Management and Third Party Segmentation
• be responsible for relationship ownership allocation
• manage Third Party Segmentation implementation (up-/downgrade implementation facilitation)
• understand the Vendor Risk Framework and how it applies to Third Party Segmentation
• active role in driving Segmentation forward with continued improvements through technology and process
You will be working in the Risk and Controls team, part of the Supply Chain organization within Group Corporate Services, created to support UBS with its third party vendor sourcing strategies as well as to manage the services provided by our external suppliers.
The Supply Chain function is responsible for the following areas: Category & Supplier Management, Regional Procurement support, Market Data Services Governance, Commercial Support & Transformation (CST), and Risk & Controls.
• ideally 4+ years of relevant risk management experience particularly in the 3rd party management area, i.e., assessing and managing risks and compliance, especially regulatory compliance, reputational, financial, and macro-risks (e.g., geopolitical)
• understanding of sourcing, procurement, vendor and contract management processes
• experience with risk management and compliance tools and systems
• understanding of bank operations and the role of external service providers and outsourcing
• proven capability to manage multiple and complex projects
• strong problem solving and change management skills
• prepare communications and analyses, review and challenge inputs provided by others
• prepare convincing presentation skills, including preparation of presentations in MS PowerPoint
• excellent analytical skills and confident in MS Excel
• provide expert advisory to stakeholders within own area of expertise
• passion for continuous improvement and process optimization
• ability to quickly learn and adapt to a changing environment
• ability to collaborate across work-streams and internal groups
• experience with Logistics Platform (or similar) tool – would be an asset
• a great communicator, you know how to engage with stakeholders and build networks
• an entrepreneurial person eager to create and realize new commercially advantageous operational improvements
• an independent, engaged person who communicates openly, raises concerns & issues proactively
•willing and comfortable to work in an international environment across multiple time zones
• have a good eye for detail and taking ownership of own work results
• fluent in written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.