UBS Financial Services Web Application Engineer/Specialist in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you good communicator? Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you passionate about web development? Are you willing to deliver comprehensive technology solutions to complex marketing and business challenges? Are you willing to go that extra mile?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• Help develop and support our key web application platforms that support the Communications & Branding functions in the Americas
• Provide specialist technical knowhow and advise to projects and users
• understand key business needs and help improvements our digital platforms
• Support complex digital initiatives and control processes
• take end-to-end ownership and responsibility of technical issues and problems
• Provide technical support services and advise
• Have a robust and comprehensive knowledge or web technologies and agile development methodologies
• Be able to solve issues and develop web based systems
• Preferably have a deep experience working with Adobe technologies
• Maintain a strong relationship with both the business and 3rd party service providers
• Be part of the team that delivers these technical platforms
• Help GMCS Service Management/ and 3rd party Tech Support, GMCS Change Management and UBS Technology deliver projects and service to clients
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your position will be based in North America (Nashville). Our team provides development and support services to our business partners. We help deliver and support Group Marketing Communications Services (GMCS) digital platforms, such as the public website, microsites, web analytics, global e-mail marketing solutions, high performance web caching, mobile applications and the corporate intranet.
Your experience and skills:
• Have a deep knowledge of Agile methods and can apply them in real projects
• Can guide the project delivery of the solution and to actively manage architectural risks and issues
• 3+ years of experience in Application development roles
• Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of an Operation Center environments and Incident Management
• University degree or equivalent expertise (technical)
• Good interpersonal skills and friendly manners
• Collaboration abilities to facilitate discussion and align across multiple teams (Business and IT)
• Qualifications and technical certifications would be an asset
• Fluency in spoken and written English is a must
• A strong analytical thinker and problem solver who brings interpersonal skills and who enjoys operating across organizational and geographical borders
• A strong technologist specializing in web technologies
• A good communicator with excellent advisory skills
• Comfortable handling senior stakeholders with confidence and juggling multiple projects and activities at the same time
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182493BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Web Application Engineer/Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Marketing and Communications