UBS Financial Services Client Strategy Office WM Latin America – Strategic Marketing Manager in New York, Switzerland
Do you like the combination of strategy and marketing? Are you passionate about supporting the business in identifying new growth opportunities and driving change? Do you like to leverage facts and analytics to drive your decisions?
Then we are looking for someone like you to:
– Support the development of Wealth Management (WM) Latin America (LatAm) strategic marketing planning and development of organic growth initiatives
– Develop a deep understanding on the Latin America client segments and needs through insights and research
– Align WM LatAm-wide marketing plans / initiatives and focus marketing efforts to capture growth and revenue opportunities across target segments
– Align marketing spend in the region with the overall regional growth priorities
– Execute on a world-class client experience regionally
– Synthesize and present recommendations on strategic marketing topics to facilitate senior management decision making
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client Strategy Office Latin America (CSO LatAm) team, based in Zürich or New York. The CSO LatAm is responsible for supporting WM LatAm management in shaping the region's strategy and driving the region's organic growth, focusing marketing efforts to acquire, deepen and retain clients.
You’ll be working closely with WM LatAm business heads / management team and integrated in the global Client Strategy Office (CSO) organization that is responsible for UBS' Global Wealth Management (strategic) marketing activities.
– Working experience in the wealth management industry or in (strategic) marketing roles
– Knowledge / working experience in Latin America (preferred) or emerging markets
– Strategy background and/or very strong data / quantitative analytical skills
– Experience / knowledge on the end-to-end marketing value chain and respective marketing tools
– A B.A. / B.S. degree, MBA and / or 5-10 years of working experience
–a strategic and creative / \"out of the box\" thinker, able to generate ideas and influence senior management
–a flexible self-starter with the ability to work independently or collaboratively, across multiple regions
–intellectually curious, energetic, poised and mature
–able to constructively challenge the broader organization and show consistently strong personal and professional integrity
–fluent in English (Spanish or Portuguese an added advantage)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178326BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Client Strategy Office WM Latin America – Strategic Marketing Manager
City: New York, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich, United States - New York
Function Category: Marketing and Communications