UBS Financial Services Administrative Manager in New York, New York
United States - New York
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Do you know how to manage people? Do you have a knack for implementing service standards?
We’re looking for an Administrative Manager to:
• manage branch administration, including branch facilities, and provide administrative support
• recruit, select, onboard, train and manage administrative support staff
• conduct performance reviews and make personnel decisions related to compensation and promotion
• educate all employees on administrative policies and procedures
• escalate supervisory issues when necessary and follow-up locally on issues identified by the management team
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them. You’ll be a member of the branch team, reporting directly to the Market Administrative Office and working closely with the branch manager. You'll manage a group of support staff across your branch, acting as a coach on all aspects of the role.
• ideally 3-5 years of relevant management experience in branch operations, within a leading financial institution
• series 7, 66 and 9/10
• known for your ability to work well in partnership
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• skilled at creating a positive business culture (you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.