UBS Financial Services Audit Expert - Credit in New York, New York
Are you a sharp evaluator of credit risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions? Do you have sound understanding of credit risk control framework?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– analyze and assess credit risks assumed by both the business and support functions
– identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
design practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified and prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management
provide high quality input into the continuous risk assessment processes, identifying areas of increasing and emerging risks
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing the credit related risks across the group.
– a university degree
– strong credit experience, preferably in audit or risk management role within the financial industry
– a high level of experience assessing the credit risks in lending and trading activity, together with broad product exposure across asset classes to both vanilla and structured transactions
– strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
– a detailed understanding of banking and associated regulations
- excellent written and verbal communication and experience of effectively interacting with senior stakeholders
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
– a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
– curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178318BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Audit Expert - Credit
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Audit