UBS Financial Services Branch Office Administrator in New York, New York
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you a skilled multitasker?
A Branch Office Administrator provides administrative support to the Branch Manager and broader management team.
-Responsible for providing a cordial welcome to clients and guests
-Maintain and manage conference rooms and reception area
-Coordinate and plan branch office meetings and other branch office activities including purchasing and facilities management
Support and help to drive strategic firm initiatives
– Support the branch management team administratively
– Assist with resolving client issues
– Communicate and implement our administrative and risk management guidelines and policies
–Support the hiring process and maintain all HR functions, including payroll for support staff
– Assist in the administrative aspects of licensing and registration for all registered employees
– Coordinate and plan branch office business meetings and various activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
– 1-3 years of relevant branch experience
– college degree required
– proven written and verbal communication skills
– independent, motivated, proactive and focused to take action
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
– a self-starter who is comfortable managing complex and evolving situations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183635BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Branch Office Administrator
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Business management, administration and support