UBS Financial Services Business Management & Communications Strategist in New York, New York
Business Management & Communications Strategist
United States - New York
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Do you enjoy working in a faced paced and collaborative environment? Are you a proactive thinker, with an interest in working to drive firm-wide, strategic initiatives?
We’re looking for a Business Management & Communications Strategist to:
• Work closely with UHNW Americas Management Team Members, PWM Field Leaders, and key stakeholders across the organization
• Assemble presentation materials for Head, UHNW Americas, and Deputy Head, UHNW Americas, articulating the group's strategy and progress against key initiatives
• Develop communications delivered directly to Private Wealth Advisors on a weekly basis, highlighting key strategic initiatives across the firm
• Gain an understanding of, and rapport with, Field Leadership by supporting PWM Field Leaders on a daily basis
• Develop a greater understanding of the UHNW client / advisor segment, and familiarity with the firm's capabilities, products and solutions for UHNW clients / prospects
• Curate marketing materials for use by Private Wealth Advisors in client / prospect meetings
• Support key business development initiatives and daily business management functions of UHNW Americas Management Team
You will be part of the UHNW Americas Management Team, which is focused on supporting PWM Field Leaders and Private Wealth Advisors in delivering the firm to UHNW clients / prospects. As a member of the UHNW Americas Management Team, you will be tasked with ensuring consistent messaging and branding across all communication channels. You will work directly with the Head of UHNW Americas, Deputy Head of UHNW Americas, and other senior leaders across the UHNW organization to determine how the group can most effectively communicate, message and execute on strategic initiatives, in partnership with Field Leadership. The individual in this role will develop an intimate knowledge of the firm's strategy related to this key client and advisor segment.
• Advanced written and verbal communications skills
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and strong technical skills (Word, PPT, Access, Excel, etc.), with a specific emphasis on in-brand presentation building
• Excellent coordination and collaboration skills, as you will be working closely with Senior Management across UHNW Americas, Wealth Management USA and beyond
• Ability to think creatively and problem solve
• Proactive and able to autonomously execute on strategic projects / initiatives
• Strong work ethic
• College degree
• Series 7 and 66
• 2+ years of relevant business experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.