UBS Financial Services Client Engagement & Development Analyst in New York, New York
Client Engagement & Development Analyst
United States - New York
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Do you enjoy working in a faced paced and collaborative environment? Are you a proactive thinker, with an interest in enhancing client relationships through targeted initiatives and partnerships across divisions and regions?
We’re looking for a Client Engagement & Development Analyst to:
• Support PWM Field Leaders and Private Wealth Advisors in identifying client development opportunities and promoting engagement with UHNW clients / prospects
• Work closely with UBS' Investment Bank and Asset Management divisions in order to promote cross-divisional collaboration, with the goal of providing the full suite of capabilities, products and solutions to UHNW clients / prospects
• Drive international collaboration by leveraging UBS' global footprint to direct client / prospect referrals to the best-fit Advisor (either in the US or in an international booking center)
• Assist UBS Financial Advisors on strategic partnering opportunities
• Support the Divisional Leadership team in defining and executing a number of growth initiatives targeted at increasing share of wallet, driving revenue growth and ultimately creating a best in class client experience.
• Manage client access to various forums and events designed to increase client engagement and position UBS as the platform of choice for Ultra High Net Worth clients in the Americas.
You will be part of the newly-created Client Engagement & Development team, reporting directly to the Head of Client Engagement & Development, focused on growing our client footprint and share of wallet in the Ultra High Net Worth segment. As a member of the Client Engagement & Development team within the UHNW Americas organization, you will be responsible for driving business development and client engagement efforts across the Division. In addition, you will be responsible for promoting cross-divisional and international collaboration with the goal of 'delivering the firm' to our UHNW clients and prospects (with a focus on those clients / prospects with a Net Worth of 100M+).
• Strong understanding of product offering and UBS capabilities for UHNW clients / prospects
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, PPT, Access, Excel, etc.) and strong technical skills
• Excellent coordination and collaboration skills, as you will be working closely with Senior Management across PWM, Wealth Management USA and beyond
• Flexible, team player with a strong work ethic who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Proactive thinker and able to advance strategic projects with minimal oversight and direction
• Ability to think creatively and problem solve
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• College degree
• Series 7 and 66
• 3+ years of relevant business experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.