UBS Financial Services Director, National Account Manager - Wholesale in New York, New York
Do you have a track record of successfully managing client relationships? Do you have innovative ideas to help us maintain and expand our client relationships?
We’re looking for a National Accounts Manager to:
• Support the client relationship and business development activities of UBS Asset Management
• facilitate the expansion of existing mandates with our Wholesale clients
• manage client presentations, inquiries and requests
• provide support in connection to client servicing, including system optimization
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Wholesale Client Coverage team in New York. We’re a dedicated team with an open corporate culture that values individual contributions and encourages proactive input and feedback. As a National Accounts Manager, you’ll contribute toward delivering a consistent client experience, providing a seamless integration of solutions such as Sustainable Investing, SMA Model Delivery, Mutual Funds and Alternatives.
• ideally 5 years’ experience in asset management or related field
• bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a focus on finance, banking or economics
• certified in Series 7, 63, 65 or 66, or willing to obtain certification
• client-minded, with strong communication and collaboration skills
• reliable and focused with good demonstrated time management skills
• strong sense of integrity with a keen understanding of how to build relationships
• proficient computer skills, including MS Office, and familiarity with CRM tools
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 185311BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Director, National Account Manager - Wholesale
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Sales