UBS Financial Services Equity Research Associate - Biotech in New York, New York
Equity Research Associate - Biotech
United States - New York
Job Reference #:
Are you experienced in building financial models?
We're looking for someone like this to:
• build and maintain 3 statement financial models
• utilize primary and secondary research to build/maintain biopharma market assessment models
• work with analysts to conduct company-specific and industry-wide research
• utilize financial market data (Bloomberg, Factset) to build comp sheets
• Work with analysts and associates to learn clinical trial analysis
You will be part of the Equity Research team based out of New York, NY.
• undergraduate degree in finance/math from top tier school with exceptional academic track record (Will consider someone without finance/math background if they have appropriate experience, skill sets)
• ideally 2-3 years of experience in biotech/pharma equity research, or healthcare investment banking or life-sciences consulting
• very strong quantitative and Excel skills and attention to detail
• strong written and verbal communication skills
• very strong work ethic with ability to multi-task and work independently
• must be able to work in team environment and interact across all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.