UBS Financial Services Equity Research Associate – Healthcare IT in New York, New York
Equity Research Associate – Healthcare IT
United States - New York
Job Reference #:
Are you an experienced sell side or buy side equities analyst who has done work in the healthcare sector? Specifically analyzing healthcare services companies?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• perform proprietary research, write, and build working earnings and market models
• speak eloquently with management teams and industry experts
• engage with clients
• work as part of a team
• proactively keep on top of industry developments and trading opportunities
• speak with internal sales and trading departments
• be available for potential long hours
You’ll be working in the Equity Research division in New York as part of a smaller team within the department. Our role is to provide proprietary research and data that is helpful to the investment decision making process for our clients.
• at least three years of buy side or sell side experience covering healthcare (preferably services)
• the ability to write and communicate clearly
• a strong understanding of financial statements
• a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic
• willing to mutli-task and be able to prioritize responsibilities on the go
• a positive person who works well with others
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your Career Comeback:
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback at https://www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/career-comeback/welcome.html .