UBS Financial Services Equity Research Associate - Multi-Industrials in New York, New York
Equity Research Associate - Multi-Industrials
United States - New York
Job Reference #:
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you have a strong interest in analyzing companies? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• work closely with Industrials analysts in a variety of different roles
• assist in the construction, accuracy and maintenance of detailed company specific financial models
• draft individual company and sector-wide research reports for distribution to the UBS sales force, as well as clients
• analyze industry data to describe current and long-term trends
• provide investment recommendations based on earnings projections, valuation and risk assessment
• conduct extensive valuation analysis on stocks in the Industrials sector
• create exhibits and presentations for sales and clients
-Update and maintain analyst marketing presentations
• communicate with both institutional clients and internal clients to convey investment recommendations and ideas
You’ll be working in the Global Research – Multi-Industrials team in New York, NY. Your role will work in partnership with the Lead Analyst and team to perform equity research and analysis of publicly traded companies. We help our clients identify and access the investments that match their specific objectives.
• bachelor's degree or international equivalent in Finance, Economics or Accounting
• will also consider an engineering degree or chemicals experience, with a MBA, CFA, or financial exposure
• top-notch customer service focus and attitude for clients
• the ability to perform under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines
• some understanding of accounting, including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statements
• solid know-how of Microsoft Excel
• excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• you have a strong work ethic and are able to work on own and coordinate with other teams
• you are an excellent communicator, able to educate through the creation of innovative models, reports and presentations
• you are inquisitive, organized and detail oriented
• you are a self-starter who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.