UBS Financial Services Equity Research Associate - Networking Equipment in New York, New York
Equity Research Associate - Networking Equipment
United States - New York
Job Reference #:
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you love to give advice, as well as educate?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• conduct valuation analysis within the IT Hardware sector
• convert industry knowledge into understandable investment opinions
• build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
• provide investment recommendations based on modeling, valuation and risk assessments
• remain current on market developments to help frame investment strategies
You’ll be working in the IT Hardware team in New York City. We follow computer and networking names, including Apple, Cisco, IBM, HP, and NetApp. You would be involved in modeling, writing reports, and speaking with both investors and companies. You will become an expert in the stocks for which you are responsible.
• an MBA or CFA and outstanding academic background
• a good understanding of accounting, including reviewing and interpreting financial statements as well as working in Microsoft Excel
• excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• a strong work ethic and are able to work on own and coordinate with other teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your Career Comeback:
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback at https://www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/career-comeback/welcome.html .