UBS Financial Services Equity Research Associate- Property Casualty Insurance in New York, New York
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you love to give advice, as well as educate? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct valuation analysis within the Non-Life Insurance sector
– convert industry knowledge into understandable investment opinions
– build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
– provide investment recommendations based on modeling, valuation and risk assessments
– remain current on market developments to help frame investment strategies
–write research reports analyzing the property casualty insurance industry and publicly traded property casualty insurers
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working on the Research team in New York. Your role will be to perform equity research and analysis of publicly traded companies. We help our clients identify and access the investments that match their specific objectives.
– experience with the property casualty insurance industry
– familiarity with property casualty insurance accounting and financial statements
– solid know-how of Microsoft Excel
– an excellent communicator, able to educate through the creation of innovative reports and presentations (you love this stuff, and it shows)
– inquisitive, organized and able to work independently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 182194BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Equity Research Associate- Property Casualty Insurance
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Research