UBS Financial Services Field Engagement and Communications Analyst in New York, New York
Field Engagement and Communications Analyst
United States - New York
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Do you enjoy working in a faced paced and collaborative environment? Are you a proactive thinker, with an interest in supporting key business development initiatives while working closely with senior leadership?
We’re looking for a Field Engagement and Communications Analyst to:
• Proactively positioning the PWM franchise internally, by publicizing key wins and case studies, and raising awareness across the field around the key capabilities, solutions and products PWM has to offer for Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) clients / prospects
• Partner with Wealth Management US Divisional Leadership, Divisional Directors and other Field Leadership and global partners in messaging / communications alignment, coordination and best practice sharing
• Support project management and execution efforts for key divisional and organizational initiatives
• Assist in the planning and execution of the annual PWM conference, which brings together Private Wealth Advisors, PWM Field Leadership and Home Office leadership
• Support the PWM accreditation process and professional development for Private Wealth Advisors and Home Office staff, including proactive and continuous development of programs to enhance staff fluency and capability across the UHNW space
• Work with the UHNW Client Advocacy Council (CAC), in partnership with Co-Chairs
• Coordinate the calendar of events and divisional meetings / communications (e.g. Quarterly field calls, weekly UHNW Leadership Call, etc.), including curating content, owning the agenda and managing attendees
• Support key business development initiatives and daily business management functions of UHNW Americas Management Team
You will be part of the UHNW Americas Management Team based in New York, NY, which is focused on supporting Private Wealth Management Field Leaders and Private Wealth Advisors in delivering the firm to UHNW clients / prospects. As the Field Engagement and Communications Analyst, you will be tasked with ensuring consistent messaging and branding across all communication channels. You will work directly with the Head of UHNW Americas, Deputy Head of UHNW Americas, and other senior leaders across the UHNW organization to determine how the group can most effectively communicate, message and execute on strategic initiatives, in partnership with Field Leadership. The individual in this role will develop an intimate knowledge of the firm's strategy related to this key client and advisor segment.
• Advanced written and verbal communications skills
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and strong technical skills (Word, PPT, Excel, etc.)
• Excellent coordination and collaboration skills, as you will be working closely with Senior Management across UHNW Americas, Wealth Management USA and beyond
• Ability to think creatively and problem solve
• Proactive and able to autonomously execute on strategic projects / initiatives
• Strong work ethic
• College degree
• Series 7 and 66
• 3+ years of relevant business experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.