UBS Financial Services Field Engagement and Communications Strategist in New York, New York
Field Engagement and Communications Strategist
United States - New York
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Do you enjoy working in a faced paced and collaborative environment? Are you a proactive leader, with a breadth of knowledge and experience in driving firm-wide, strategic initiatives?
We’re looking for a Field Engagement and Communications Strategist to:
• Drive the comprehensive outreach and communications plan for all key initiatives, to ensure aligned messaging across the Private Wealth Management (PWM) organization
• Proactively position the PWM franchise internally, by publicizing key wins and case studies, and raising awareness across the field around the key capabilities, solutions and products PWM has to offer for Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) clients / prospects
• Liaise with Wealth Management US Divisional Leadership, Divisional Directors and other Field Leadership and global partners in messaging / communications alignment, coordination and best practice sharing
• Spearhead project management and execution support for key divisional and organizational initiatives
• Serve as the primary contact within PWM for the Head of Wealth Management US Field Engagement, to ensure alignment on firm-wide initiatives
• Lead the planning and execution of the annual PWM conference, which brings together Private Wealth Advisors, PWM Field Leadership and Home Office leadership
• Act as business lead for PWM accreditation and professional development for Private Wealth Advisors and Home Office staff, including proactive and continuous development of programs to enhance staff fluency and capability across the UHNW space
• Function as UHNW Americas Management team lead for UHNW Client Advocacy Council (CAC), in partnership with Co-Chairs
• Coordinate calendar of events and divisional meetings / communications (e.g. Quarterly field calls, weekly UHNW Leadership Call, etc.), including curating content, owning the agenda and managing attendees
You will be part of the UHNW Americas Management Team based in New York, NY, which is focused on supporting Private Wealth Management Field Leaders and Private Wealth Advisors in delivering the firm to UHNW clients / prospects. As the Field Engagement and Communications Strategist, you will be tasked with ensuring consistent messaging and branding across all communication channels. You will work directly with the Head of UHNW Americas, Deputy Head of UHNW Americas, and other senior leaders across the UHNW organization to determine how the group can most effectively communicate, message and execute on strategic initiatives, in partnership with Field Leadership. The individual in this role will develop an intimate knowledge of the firm's strategy related to this key client and advisor segment.
• Proactive leader able to scope and advance initiatives with minimal oversight and direction
• Ability to earn trust quickly and strong interpersonal / written communication skills
• Creative spirit, with a willingness to experiment and a propensity to innovate
• Ability to distill and communicate vision, strategy and key messages in a concise, easily digestible way
• Flexible, team player with a strong work ethic who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Positive, "can do" attitude
• 10+ years of experience in Wealth Management, preferably in a similar role
• Bachelor's degree
• Series 7 & 66
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.