UBS Financial Services Global Equity Derivatives Business Manager in New York, New York
Global Equity Derivatives Business Manager
United States - New York
Equities, Management and Business Support
Job Reference #:
Do you know how to integrate change into the business management process? Are you able to drive the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to the Americas Equity Derivatives business while:
• developing an in-depth understanding of the business (e.g. products, front to back flows, revenues, costs, personnel, strategic plan, initiatives, etc.)
• coordinating supporting units, managing relationships with Technology, Operations, Compliance, Finance and Controlling
• managing the Equities Business Management portfolio, including strategic projects, front to back controls, regulatory initiatives and analyzing and resolving business issues
• developing and implementing F2B action plans and key initiatives
• evaluating and mitigating risks through completing deep-dives and ad-hoc projects
• supporting key governance forums as relevant to the business/region
You’ll be working in the Americas Equity Derivatives COO function in New York. As part of the IB COO Function, your team is responsible for a broad portfolio of activities centered around acting as a strategic enabler to the business, overseeing the integrity of the front to back control environment, and managing the change portfolio.
• strong communication (oral and written), presentation and interpersonal skills in order to liaise with members of the organization at all levels
• an ability to analyze large quantities of data and can identify key items
• proven experience in driving strategic change with Project Management/Process Management
• a strong product background in Equities is preferred
• able to operate independently, acting as a self-starter and creative problem solver
• experienced in delivering against milestones on a timely basis and to a high standard without management intervention
• a strong communicator with presentation skills
• able to network and influence across the front to back organization to deliver strategic change and key business objectives
• reliable and resilient (challenging situations and conversations don’t scare you)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your Career Comeback:
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback at https://www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/career-comeback/welcome.html .