UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in New York, New York
IT Support Analyst
United States - New York
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Are you an expert when it comes to Trading applications with Linux back ends? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We’re looking for a IT support analyst to provide critical real-time support of Trading applications for the Program Trading, Single Stock, Central Risk book Trading Desks.
• support the service & product manager across several technical domains
• ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
• contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• maintain a knowledge database
You’ll be working in the TOC IB Equities CASH team in New York. We provide real-time support of trading applications. This benefits our UBS Equities Cash Traders. As an Associate Director, you’ll play an important role in both the stability and smooth operation of technology for the Cash trading systems
• ideally 5+ years of hands-on experience with Investment Banking Technology Operations
• excellent hands on knowledge of Unix, SQL, python
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.