UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in New York, New York
IT Support Analyst
United States - New York
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment? Are you a customer-focused team player, who enjoys being part of a large global organization? We're looking for someone like that to:
• provide expert knowledge of Unix, Autosys and SQL to support applications for the Rates and Credit business (Trading and Sales)
• ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
• contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services including cloud computing, AI and automation tools
• provide Incident Management, Problem Management and Request Management
• solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs
• maintain a knowledge database of known errors and help initiate and deliver process improvements
• uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
• optimize the service issues and gaps and implement service quality
You’ll be working in the FRC RC Risk team in Weehawken & New York, as part of a global application support group that provides application support to the stakeholders across various FRC functions. The team is global in nature and is responsible for the full spectrum of support from front-line user support, through to complex system support, to release and environment management.
• 6+ years' experience in application support
• excellent and proven incident management and organization skills
• technically proficient in UNIX/LINUX, Shell Scripting, RDBMS, Autosys
• experience working with global teams
• experience doing releases of new systems versions
• experience in the Finance or Investment Banking Industry, highly preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.