UBS Financial Services Operations Manager in New York, New York
United States - New York
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Do you want to play a key role as a team leader?
Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone?
Are you a diligent, process-driven individual?
We’re looking for an Operations Manager to:
• develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
• achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
• comply with internal policies and legal requirements
• collaborate with internal partners to deliver the best service
• interact with the middle and front offices to resolve trade discrepancies or operational risks
• perform daily 4-eye check of trades and disbursements
• see that control processes and procedures all comply with our standards, policies and regulatory requirements
• support ongoing client, regulatory and audit requirements on regular and ad-hoc basis
You would be joining a team of seasoned Financial Advisors and service professionals with a priority of helping clients meet their financial needs. We are responsible for timely, accurate processing of transactions and events, including booking and handling of queries. As an Operations Manager, you’ll play an important role in making sure our processes are compliant and positive for our clients.
• ideally 5 years of previous experience in back office/operations environment
• proficient computer skills including MS office with advanced MS Excel
• experience of interacting with middle and front offices to resolve trade queries and issues
• bachelor’s degree or equivalent in banking or a related field
• adaptable, organized and able to adjust communication style to audience
• REQUIRED LICENSES: Series 7, Series 66 (63/65), Series 9, Series 10
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.