UBS Financial Services Quality Control Delivery SME in New York, New York
Are you an expert in business support? Do you want to apply your organizational skills to ensure our business runs smoothly?
We’re looking for a Quality Control Delivery SME to:
• Perform as a control owner for program delivery controls and implement enhancements to identify, analyze and remediate program/project delivery risks
• Provide data driven insights into the delivery risks and issues across the portfolio
• Collaborate with sector teams and PMs to cross-pollinate best practices, analyze root causes for thematic issues and provide guidance for issue resolution
• Support FRA IT Leadership in creating and preparing for senior executive forums and discussions
• Drive continuous improvement of the QC process and guide program teams on best practices and process changes.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As part of the FRA IT Chief of Staff team, you will perform the role of SME on program/project delivery controls for the centralized Quality Control (QC) team. Implement enhancements to existing controls and manage BAU operations for the QC as the control owner. Analyze trends, issues, and risks in program delivery for FRA IT Leadership and enable transparency and active management of the FRA IT portfolio.
• 5-7 years of work experience in the Financial Services Industry
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives under rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Advanced knowledge of CA PPM, JIRA, program management, and technology implementation methodologies (traditional/waterfall, agile, hybrid, etc. )
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, reporting and automation
• Ability to synthesize large amounts of data to generate insights for leadership
• Ability to learn quickly and engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183901BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Quality Control Delivery SME
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Business management, administration and support