UBS Financial Services Quality Control Lead in New York, New York
Are you able to handle multiple priorities with energy and enthusiasm? Do you want to work closely with senior management on driving the function forward?
We’re looking for a Quality Control Lead to:
• Lead the Quality Control utility to establish the operating model, and continue to fine-tune enhancements to identify, analyze and remediate portfolio risks and issues
• Provide data driven insights into the risks and issues across the portfolio
• Collaborate with sector teams and SMEs to cross-pollinate best practices, analyze root causes for thematic issues and drive resolution
• Support FRA IT Leadership in creating and preparing for senior executive forums and discussions
• Oversee assigned staff (direct and indirect basis) on multiple related projects and ongoing operations
• Drive continuous improvement of the QC process and guide program teams on best practices and process changes.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As part of the FRA IT Chief of Staff team based in New York, you will lead the centralized Quality Control (QC) team to implement enhancements and manage BAU operations and provide transparency into risks and issues across the FRA IT portfolio and enable active management of the portfolio.
• 7-10 years of work experience in the Financial Services Industry
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives under rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Advanced knowledge of CA PPM, JIRA, program management, and technology implementation methodologies (traditional/waterfall, agile, hybrid, etc. )
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, reporting and automation
• Ability to synthesize large amounts of data to generate insights for leadership
• Ability to learn quickly and engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183897BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Quality Control Lead
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Business management, administration and support