UBS Financial Services Retention Strategist in New York, New York
United States - New York
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you an analytical professional who enjoys interfacing with the field? Does having material impact on one of the most important pieces of UBS's performance motivate you?
The Retention Strategist is an important team member within Advisor and Client Retention, and the broader WM USA Leadership Team. They will collaborate with the entire Business & Change Management team and home office partners to identify operational efficiencies and help drive the performance of WM USA. This newly-created Advisor and Client Retention team is focused on two main topics: (1) education, promotion, and casework around ALFA / Premier and (2) the policies/systems/processes around client retention upon Advisor terminations.
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• Conduct in-depth analysis for ALFA and Premier situations – identify opportunities, live casework, and compiling feedback from Advisors and Field Leaders around improvements
• Collaborate with FA Reward to execute standard and custom illustrations and educate field leaders on Transition programs & materials
• Develop automated tracking systems to help Advisors and Field Leadership understand the impact of advisor & client retention and our FA Compensation Plan
• Improve gaps in current policies, processes & systems (AAT), and partner with key stakeholders to actively address them
• Identify and promote best practices around retention by speaking with field leadership in the divisions about net new asset flows, and preparing for potential Advisor attrition
• Administer the Bi-Weekly Divisional Business Manager (DBM) call, and any DBM offsite planning
• Lead the day-to-day business management for the WM USA team (real estate / seating, etc)
• Own the WM USA team organization and OU governance
• Help with invoicing and vendor management through OPTIMA, OXR, etc.
• Liaise with FA Reward - FA Comp Calls, ALFA Calls
• Execute strategic projects as needed
This newly-created Advisor and Client Retention team is focused on two main topics: (1) education, promotion, and casework around ALFA / Premier and (2) the policies/systems/processes around client retention upon Advisor terminations.
• 5+ years of work experience
• A strong analytical and quantitative skillset, and are technologically advanced (advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required)
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and listening skills
• A sincere interest in helping others; works well in a team setting
• Creativity in presentation and analysis summarization
• A knowledge base of how various business areas operate/interact at UBS
• Series 7 license, (Series 66 a plus but not required)
• Highly organized & detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task
• Innovative & forward-thinking, able to anticipate needs & issues
• Proactive and collaborative in solving problems
• Skilled at setting priorities, managing deadlines, and working with a high degree of autonomy
• A team-player, enthusiastic and positive, polished, poised and professional
• Comfortable interacting with senior management, field leadership, advisors, and home office
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.