UBS Financial Services Risk Analyst in New York, New York
United States - New York
Job Reference #:
Do you have proven ability with capital planning and the management and regulatory requirements for bank stress tests?
We’re looking for a Risk Analyst to:
• Maintain proper governance for risk methodology processes including model submission and approval
• Manage interactions with relevant stakeholders (Validation team, 1LOD)
• Contribute to the management of the Model Risk Management (MRM) framework
• Support Risk's response to Audit Enquiries and Regulatory Issue Remediation and Closure
• Participate in forums with Risk Stakeholders (Model Owners, MRM, etc.)
You’ll be working with the Combined US Operations (CUSO) Risk Methodology team as a Risk Analyst.
Our team is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the outcome of our capital planning and stress testing program is effectively challenged and communicated to both internal and external constituents. You’ll play a significant role in ensuring all aspects of our capital planning activity are completed.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a discipline such as Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Statistics, or Mathematics is required. Master's degree is preferred
• Experience with effective reporting to senior management and communication with audit
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to express and communicate concisely and clearly
• Adept at communication with ability to influence co-workers across our global team and all levels of the organization including escalation of issues
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Project management
• Regulatory Reporting experience
• Market, Credit and/or Operational Risk experience
• CCAR or Stress Testing or Capital Adequacy experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.