UBS Financial Services Sales Support Analyst in New York, New York
Sales Support Analyst
United States - New York
Job Reference #:
Are you a master of operational processes? Do you thrive in a busy environment?
We're looking for a Sales Support Analyst to:
– be responsible for a suite of controls, facilitating support of the Cash Equities businesses aimed at order management and capturing all risk events within the shortest time possible
– ensure trade data integrity (completeness, accuracy and timeliness)
– facilitate trade allocations, maintenance of client commission rates, manage queries from internal and external stakeholders
– resolve front-to-back exceptions, monitoring and improving transaction flow
– make sure that trade booking practices adhere to predefined models, acting as gateway into the front-to-back infrastructure and maintaining static data
– investigate and respond to risk, P&L, settlements, confirmations, legal and IT queries
You’ll be working in the Equity Sales Support function for the Securities Middle office in New York. We are responsible for order management in the booking systems across Electronic, Program Trading and Single Stock. We process desk facilitations, assist with allocation activity, manage a set of T0 controls, liaise with the control functions to resolve trading exceptions, and work across the organization to answer queries regarding trade discrepancies that originate from the systems and clients we support. We also handle configuration / setup of commissions / fees / static data. The team lends supports to International trading from an allocation / booking / FX perspective.
– strong product knowledge including rollout and integration, accompanied with a strong lean mentality
– a proven risk assessment and management skill set, fostering a zero tolerance policy for poor integrity and risk taking
– a clear communication style
– escalation awareness
– a strong front-to-back ownership mentality
– multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize amidst competing / conflicting priorities
– excellent analytical/problem solving skills and a sense of urgency regarding responsibilities
– able to take ownership of the design and operating effectiveness of key controls and processes
– on top of industry and market driven initiatives to understand risks and impacts
– a good partner, collaborating across functions to deliver strategic projects and change
– responsible and accountable for delivery of key objectives within your immediate team and the broader Middle Office function
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.