UBS Financial Services Senior Product Manager - Advanced Analytics in New York, New York
Are you interested in pursuing your career in Asset Management? Do you have a curious nature and enjoy creative problem solving? We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
– the product & project management of UBS Asset Management Advanced Analytics Platform and several analytics solutions developed using the platform. The platform and solutions will be utilized by data scientists, investment researchers, portfolio managers and management teams to consume differentiating insights
– analysis of current research and investment processes, to help define and deliver end-to-end solutions through the new analytics platform
– formulating and defining scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements
– document user journeys and work-flows
– wire-framing and concept designing for core platform features and new ideas
– defining and driving forward a set of roadmaps for the platform and solutions
– the execution governance for the roadmaps
– managing new product rollouts and product feature modifications
You will manage a small team of business analysts and work closely with Advanced Analytics, Data Engineering, and Technology teams to design and plan diverse solutions.
Senior Product Manager - Advanced Analytics
Country / State:
United States - New York
Process, project and program management
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Advanced Analytics team is part of the Data & Innovation team within Asset Management COO organization. Team works closely with different functions within Asset Management and collaborates with AM Technology team in developing analytics products and solutions.
– Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
– minimum 10 years of experience in new product development and in managing the lifecycle of financial products for financial services companies, or financial data companies
– proven experience working with design on wire frames, writing user stories, acceptance criteria and grooming backlogs
– experience in developing test plans, executing test cases and documenting results
– excellent analytical skills, experience using Excel to perform process and data analysis; and summarize the results
– excellent communication skills, presentation skills and interpersonal skills
– technical fluency to clearly describe tradeoffs with data scientists, engineers, and developers
– proven experience with agile and software development methodologies
– proven ability to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced environment and to work effectively in a matrix organization
– broad understanding of Asset Management business will be preferred
– experience in financial services technical (FinTech) start-up will be desirable
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 186976BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management