UBS Financial Services Senior Sales Asset Servicing UHNW/GFO in New York, New York
Senior Sales Asset Servicing UHNW/GFO
United States - New York
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #:
Do you enjoy working directly with Financial Advisors and their clients? Are you an ambitious, self-driven, solution-oriented individual? Are you keen to contribute to a newly established business? We are looking for someone who:
• Prepares and participates in client/prospect meetings representing the Asset Servicing product shelf
• Identifies, analyzes client needs, proposes customized solutions, and negotiates contracts
• Defines the sales strategy and drives sales across the assigned markets to achieve growth objectives
• Ensure collaboration between Asset Servicing, Global UHNW Sales Management and IPS units
• Represents Asset Servicing in various internal and external events and platforms
You will be working in the Asset Servicing team in a sales capacity, based in New York. Our goal is to provide clients and financial advisors with transparency across the total wealth of our UHNW clients, family offices and institutional like clients around the globe. Our wide range of advisory, infrastructure and investment reporting services make us the key link between different stakeholder groups within the firm. The sales team is responsible for generating new Asset Servicing business, mostly in collaboration with UHNW/GFO Financial Advisors and/or other internal partners.
You have :
• Deep understanding of the wealth management business, Financial Advisors and client needs
• The ability to handle complex situations and relationships, delivering against tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills, and confidence in liaising with people at all levels
• 5-10 years of industry experience, ideally as a sales professional in a product role
• University degree in finance or related discipline, master degree preferred
• A self-starter with high level of energy, personal accountability and a passion for sales
• Skilled in executing in a fast paced environment
• An excellent team player, with the ability to communicate across multiple divisions, various regions, and business lines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.