UBS Financial Services Senior Wealth Strategy Associate in New York, New York
Are you skilled at developing wealth management strategies? Does financial data excite you?
We’re looking for a Senior Wealth Strategy Associate to:
• Review client portfolios for capital gains, distribution implications, tax loss selling opportunities and execute tax harvesting strategy to reduce costs where possible. Prepare monthly and quarterly tax reports for the team and relay information for communication to clients and CPAs
• Understand risk statistics for portfolios and review drift on asset class, size/style, and position basis. Dynamic cross evaluation of complex portfolios
• Review prospective client portfolio holdings to provide guidance on asset transferability, timeline for executing transfer and the related tax implications, proposed strategy to implement model in new client account insuring cost basis is transferred. Integrated analytics that lead to custom portfolios
• Prepare client portfolio reviews and check for accuracy, draft language for client communication around all portfolio changes and strategic rebalances
• Partner with financial advisors to develop financial plans to meet the unique needs of each client
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the Wittenstein Adelman Lewis Group, a high performing Private Wealth Team that serves ultra-high net worth families comprehensively across all aspects of wealth and life management. We are a tight knit team of experienced wealth managers whose primary focus is to deliver our very best to each and every client specific to their financial goals and priorities. We are looking for a highly collaborative team member who enjoys cultivating personal relationships and will be a loyal client advocate while providing professional service according to an established client management process. Our team is highly collaborative, and we work interdependently with personal accountability in delivering our wealth management and investment promise to our clients.
• Bachelor degree required, master degree in finance, business administration, accounting or law preferred
• Minimum 3 year of financial services experience required. Preferred 7 years of financial services experience.
• Series 7 and 66 required (Willing to meet candidates that will get licensed with the possibility of transitioning into a SWSA role)
• CFP Preferred
• High functioning leadership abilities
• Collaborative, dynamic and flexible in team environments
• Understanding of investments and capital markets with ability to take action across portfolios in periods of market change
• Ability to confidently make well thought out, integrated decisions and be responsible for outcome
• Detail oriented
• An excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 185939BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Senior Wealth Strategy Associate
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Client advisory / Relationship management, Finance, Operations, Portfolio and fund management, Quantitative Analysis, Sales, Strategy