UBS Financial Services Senior Wealth Strategy Associate in New York, New York
Are you skilled at developing wealth management strategies? Does financial data excite you? We’re looking for someone like that to provide support to a team of Financial Advisors.
Primary functions of the role include:
• Act as point person on tracking, analyzing and researching existing and prospective investments
• Maintain the team's model portfolios and collaborate with UBS's Chief Investment Office's asset allocation advice
• Support investment reviews with clients to validate current investment objectives and help prepare recommendations of appropriate investment products
• Assist in developing marketing materials and client presentations
• Oversee prospecting and marketing efforts
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Private Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
• Coachable professional with good business sense and an energetic/dynamic personality
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Capital markets or institutional brokerage experience
Series 7 and 66 licenses required
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177483BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Senior Wealth Strategy Associate
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Business development, Sales and trading, Strategy