UBS Financial Services Senior Wealth Strategy Associate in New York, New York
Senior Wealth Strategy Associate
United States - New York
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Does financial data excite you? Are you truly service oriented?
We're looking for a Wealth Strategy Associate to:
• assist Financial Advisors with client/prospect meetings preparation
• analyze and interpret portfolio performance reviews and make recommendations to Financial Advisors for potential changes
• develop customized asset allocation strategies and investment solutions for clients
• perform business analytics as needed to support financial advisors in the growth of the business
• provide administrative and trading support to the Senior Portfolio Manager in maintaining equity strategy models
You will be working as part of Private Wealth Management Americas. Our team advises high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families to meet their financial goals.
• a university degree
• experience in financial services
• series 7 and 66 licenses
• strong analytical and quantitative skills
• exceptional problem-solving skills
• excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• coachable professional with good business sense
• ability to work both independently and as a team player
• intermediate to expert in Excel and PowerPoint
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.