UBS Financial Services Team Administrator in New York, New York
Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly?
We’re looking for a Team Administrator to:
• guide a team of client service associates (CSAs), making sure all requests and alerts are addressed
• educate clients on account services and capabilities, and train CSAs to do the same
• prioritize account service requests and review daily reports so they can be appropriately delegated or processed
• oversee the client onboarding process and client meetings
• support financial advisors in the development of a team business plan, identifying client opportunities and book segmentation
• manage the use of team technology and ensure all team members are trained accordingly
Country / State:
United States - New York
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Client advisory / Relationship management
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working on our Wealth Management team. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team offers solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
• Ideally 3-5 years of experience as a financial services CSA, administrative manager, operations manager or similar role
• series 7 and 66 (bachelor`s degree a plus)
• demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• skilled at managing people
• strong written and verbal communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
• independent, motivated, proactive,
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 186934BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management