UBS Financial Services US Corporate Communications Manager AM in New York, New York
US Corporate Communications Manager AM
United States - New York
Marketing and Communications
Job Reference #:
Are you interested in Communications and Media Relations? Does the potential of working with reporters globally excite you? Can you cut through the noise? Do you have the passion to change perceptions?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
• proactively position Asset Management spokespeople and research in the media
• create and deliver media plans, key messages and briefings to promote priority topics
• identify and manage issues
• run an effective press office function and respond to media queries
• manage relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
• support the Head of External Communications on strategic projects
The position reports to the AM Head of External Communications Manager. As part of Asset Management Corporate Communications team you will support our business with its media relations globally. The team advises Asset Management executives and senior investment figures on all internal and external communications. Our activities cover a broad range of strategic and tactical global communications activities.
• a track record in media work for the financial industry, preferably across global markets
• a network of relevant journalists
• a good understanding of the asset management business or UBS
• a pro-active person with fresh ideas and a hands-on attitude, able to hit the ground running
• able to run media relations projects independently and work as part of a team
• able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• fluent in English but more languages are an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.