UBS Financial Services US Technology Specialist Salesperson in New York, New York
US Technology Specialist Salesperson
United States - New York
Job Reference #:
Do you have a track record in sales? Are you a target driven individual? Do you know how to come up with innovative solutions for clients? We are seeking a Technology Sector Sales Specialist within our US Equities Group to:
• Cover our highest priority accounts/contacts within the technology sector.
• Partner internally with the technology research analysts and the position traders to help to drive our overall franchise with respect to product, client impact, and revenues.
• Leverage product and stock ideas with the generalist research sales and sales trading. Provide proactive and collaborative communication regarding research calls, key data points, upcoming events, and client feedback/sentiment.
• Quarterback and host value-added client events such as ideas dinners, dinners with bankers, reverse road shows, and differentiated strategic access events.
• Work with our Technology banking team/equity capital markets and participate in vetting/deal origination and act as deal captains for mandated transactions.
UBS Equities Overview
As one of the world’s top Equities houses, UBS remains committed to delivering every aspect of the investment process. From new issue origination and distribution; to top-ranked single stock, sector, macro-economic and strategic research; to cash, synthetics, exchange traded derivatives, equity derivatives and program trading execution; to comprehensive prime brokerage and securities lending services, we help our clients identify and access the investments that match their specific objectives.
We are a top-tier participant in the main global primary and secondary markets for cash, derivatives and convertible bonds. With access to over 150 exchanges and alternative markets around the world, we offer full service execution and advanced electronic trading for single stocks and portfolios, futures, options, and a wide array of structured products. The fact that our Cash business ranks in the top 3 or better for global market share means that we are a trading partner that can provide you with access to the liquidity you need, wherever you need it.
• Bachelor degree or international equivalent.
• 5+ years of research or sales experience covering the technology sector at a financial institution.
• Extensive knowledge of the software, semis, semi cap, and hardware sectors including sector themes and company business models.
• Series 7 & 63
• Excellent communication skills
• Client focus
• Drive to win business
• Team Player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.