UBS Financial Services Business Manager (Product Specialist) in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you very well organized? Do you like taking ownership for your own task portfolio? Do you enjoy analyzing complex situations to come up with a solution?
You might be who we are looking for to:
-¬ ¬ support our management team with dedicated analyses and implementation of concrete projects
prepare and further develop management reporting in order to support our business leaders in day-to-day management and strategic decision making
Provide our management and the full organization with support, acting as Go-To person for a variety of tasks and responsibilities
manage a portfolio of recurring and ad-hoc tasks to keep our organization running smoothly and in a regulatory compliant manner, by using your ability to independently prioritize and never loose oversight of pending items
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in Investment Platform and Solutions (IPS) Global Mandates Investment Solutions in Opfikon. Global Mandates Investment Solutions (GMIS) offers actively managed, performance-oriented discretionary mandate solutions, provides the global fund shelf for Wealth Management and is responsible for best-execution of trades across asset classes for WM business and beyond.
Our small and dynamic team is working closely with our global management, performing analyses, executing projects and providing day-to-day support to the management team and the entire organization.
– a degree from a vocational business school, and/or some degree from a university of applied sciences (Fachhochschule) or similar would be a clear plus
– some experience in a management support or consulting function utilising your exceptional organizational talent
– excellent interpersonal skills (and this is noticeable even when under pressure)
– strong MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
– very well organized, structured, confident working autonomously but able to collaborate as a member of a team
– able to analyze a problem, figure things out, take a view and come to a decision
– capable of planning, organizing and communicating well; you make things happen
– able to think out of the box and come up with ideas
– a people person: flexible, open-minded, cooperative and curious to learn new things
– fluent in English with German a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 181479BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Business Manager (Product Specialist)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support