UBS Financial Services Group Treasury Business Analyst in Opfikon, Switzerland
Group Treasury Business Analyst
Switzerland - Zürich
Business development, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #:
As a Business Analyst in the Group Treasury (GT) Transformation team your primary responsibility will be to support the migration of Group Treasury's trading activity to the Murex platform. Activities will include:
– Manage the gathering of business requirements and the implementation of solutions to enable business processes and reporting from the Murex platform
– Document functional specifications and user stories to be used by technology teams (internal and external) to build technical solutions
– Syndicate solution designs with control functions to validate processes and ensure consistency in terms of models and processes
– Manage the execution of front to back UAT including the design of use cases and the analysis of breaks working closely with partner functions
– Support the setup of various configurations required to onboard trading desks to Murex, including book opening, counterparty static data, defining user profiles and managing the validation of the production setup
You’ll be working in the GT Transformation team in Zurich which is part of the COO area of Group Treasury. The team maintains and continuously enhances Group Treasury's trading infrastructure, front-to-back processes and booking models. We collaborate with internal business partners, such as Financial Accounting and Control, Treasury and Market Risk Control, Operations and IT and ensure front-to-back process integrity and efficiency, while sustaining global controls & supervisory standards.
– a degree in numeric discipline
– a solid track record for executing a structured approach with conceptual and analytical focus
– excellent problem-solving and synthesizing skills to design and document complex front-to-back process setup and dependencies
– an understanding of fixed income financial products with particular emphasis on operational processing including the inter-life events of securities and interest rate derivatives
₋ experienced in supporting full project lifecycle, including analysis, solution design, testing and implementation (not mandatory)
– comfortable managing own book of work with multiple concurrent items
– proficient in facilitating stakeholder groups to consensus regarding implementation proposals
– familiar with technical language to translate business requirements into a set of respective IT changes
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.