UBS Financial Services IB Operations Product Specialist in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you a innovator? All-rounder? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? Do you want to be part in an interesting and changing environment?
This is a chance for an \"out of the box\" thinker. We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• Manage confirmations, clearing & settlement of a broad range of OTC Products (FX/PM Cash & Vanilla Options & Exotic Options, PM Clearing Loco Zurich & London, OTC Money Market, Fiduciary & Wealth Management Cash Products
• System and notification flow monitoring
• Processing time-critical payments and specialized services
• Work with internal Stakeholders Front to back (Trading, IPS, Wealth Management, Finance, Offshore Operations, Legal, Product Management etc.)
• Support Projects (Change the bank)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the FX, MM & PM Pre-Settlement team in Opfikon.
We are a small team covering UBS Switzerland AG and UBS AG Pre Settlement activities for FX, PM, MM, SFX, Vanilla and Exotic Options. Furthermore we are also the point of contact for our offshore colleagues, which are processing the UBS AG activities for Switzerland and London. The team has daily interaction with Trading/Sales and Middle-office, Service Lines, Finance and Product Control, Pre Settlements, Cash Management, IT and external clients.
• Commercial education/diploma or comparable education.
• Language Skills English is required
• Excellent computer literacy
• Efficient and precise working style
• Affinity for digitalization and robotics
A plus (not a must):
• Additional languages skills
• Familiar with Access and Excel programming
• First Project experiences
• First experience in FX, Money Market, Precious Metals & CLS
• Affinity for data analytics
• Focused on client service
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, an absolute team player
• Able to work under pressure and deliver output to tight deadlines and of a high standard
• Able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
• Motivated to learn new things in a upcoming digital environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 185726BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IB Operations Product Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations