UBS Financial Services Integrated Middle Office - Regulatory Transaction Reporting in Opfikon, Switzerland
Integrated Middle Office - Regulatory Transaction Reporting
Switzerland - Zürich
Job Reference #:
We offer a challenging position within Group Operations / Trade & Lifecycle Services in an international environment.
You will be working as part of the Trade & Lifecycle Services function whereas your main reasonability will be the reporting of transactions to various Regulators. Our function is responsible for ensuring that all eligible transactions are accurately and completely reported to the various regulators around the globe. The workflow includes an understanding of various products that are traded within the investment bank, such as Credit-, Rates, Foreign-Exchange, Equities & various Derivatives. This global environment deals with regulators from all over the globe that enforce various requirements which are embedded in our rulemaps & workflows. This role will allow you to understand the full value chain of a Front-to-back process and requires you to manage exceptions front-to-back
For this position we are looking for a motivated and flexible team member with a positive attitude and an analytical way of thinking.
You’ll be working in the Middle Office area in Investment Banking Operations CH. We are responsible for managing Trade- and Lifecycle Services as well as Regulatory Transaction Reporting. We support all Investment Banking businesses from Credit-, Rates, Foreign Exchange, Equities to various Derivatives. This compromises executing trade lifecycle Events, validating transactional integrity within the front-to-back workflow as well as dealing with various regulators all over the global for the regulatory transaction reporting duties. Through continuous process control and improvement a high quality standard and high productivity is ensured.
– Commercial education/diploma or comparable education.
– Higher graduation is an advantage
– Language Skills – German, English
– Excellent computer literacy (especially MS Office Excel)
Analytical way of thinking and able to navigate through big data
experience in working in a middle office area preferably in the Investment Bank is an advantage
– Proactive, adaptable, with a solution oriented way of thinking
– Curious, eager to learn, able to self-develop and to critically self-evaluate
– Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, an absolute team player
– Responsible and conscious of risks. Attention to detail, quality and client satisfaction is imperative.
– Independent, attentive to detail, with the ability to meet tight deadlines under high pressure, with the ability to multitask due to monitoring and addressing multiple tasks and issues concurrently
– Keen to deliver highest level of quality services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.