UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst in Opfikon, Switzerland
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
• conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
• support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
• assist in quality control and project management
• identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
• documenting \"as-is\" and \"to be\" processes and business requirements documents
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the FinCrime team based in our Zurich-Altstetten. We analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. As an IT project manager, you'll play an important role in seeing that the development methodology is followed and lead technical design discussions with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
– experience applying business analysis techniques
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– Strong BO skills
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English and German
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 183501BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst
City: Opfikon, Zürich
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)