UBS Financial Services IT DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you passionate about delivering building robust, scalable and real time web applications? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate?
We’re looking for an IT DevOps Engineer to:
• design and implement an industry leading front office real time liquidity management solution
• be hands on, to install and configure the infrastructure stack (Kafka / Flink / Elastic / HTML5)
• design the technical architecture for a highly available Kafka / Flink backend
• design the technical architecture for a highly available web server, supporting HTML5 with RestAPIs
• be innovative, leveraging the latest technologies and your experience to offer the best application
• plan, evaluate, migrate, develop, implement, configure, test and roll out systems (hardware, networks, controls)
• collaborate with other global IT teams
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Treasury IT delivery team in Opfikon to implement Intraday Liquidity Management solution. It will involve very close co-operation with CTO representatives in Operations IT, Finance IT and GALM IT.
• ideally 5 years of experience in infrastructure engineering/DevOps role in high available environment. Experience in financial services is a plus
• strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
• Proficient with container technologies like Docker
• Proficient with Docker Swarms or Kubernetes
• experience of modern open source technologies (e.g. Apache stack)
• experience working with authentication and authorisation protocols
• experience of Apache Kafka configuration is a plus
• have strong analytical & design skills and be structured and systematic in your approach
• analytical, logical and enjoy solving problems
• excellent communicator, able to adapt style and detail to the audience
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 181942BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)