UBS Financial Services Junior Equity Derivatives Sales Trader in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you passionate about the financial markets? Are you an innovator who is conscious of risk? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us to:
– do Sales Trading and execute Structured Products, ETFs and Convertible Bonds
– monitor the order flow from internal and external clients and handle internal and external client requests
– build up interaction between Trading and Sales and develop and maintain client relationship
– process New Issues in 3rd Party Structured Products and Convertible Bonds
– manage risk, take responsibility and actions
– analyze and improve internal processes and tools
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are the global hub for Structured Products, ETF's an Convertible Bonds. Our clients are UBS Wealth Management and external banks. We are in a daily contact with internal and external counterparties as well. The main internal interfaces are international and Swiss execution desks and sales teams.
– experience of 3-4 years in banking (execution or sales trading related experience desirable)
– good understanding of Equity Derivatives specific front to back processes (trade processing, settlement, corporate action)
– extensive knowledge of Equity products
– effective communication skills with a strong service-oriented approach
– proactive, flexible, motivated, highly reliable and you are able to work under pressure
– responsible and conscious of risks
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– FLUENT in GERMAN and English, French or Italian would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 181318BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Junior Equity Derivatives Sales Trader
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Sales and trading, Trading