UBS Financial Services Junior Product Specialist (Syndicate Desk/Structured Products) in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you a target driven individual? Are you skilled at executing in a fast moving world and translating complex market information into simple solutions? Do you know how to spread your enthusiasm about the markets to others? We're looking for someone like you to:
– setting up Bond New Issues, Equity IPOs and Structured Products, managing the subscription process, executing the final demand and overseeing the allocation process
– supporting and maintaining of our New Issue and Structured Product Platforms (daily issue handling)
– driving ongoing tool development and process optimization
– dealing with various product management tasks (e.g. suitability, universe management, product monitoring, reporting etc)
– liaising with external counterparties, client advisors, internal product specialists, representatives from other locations, control functions, backoffice and IT/change organization
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Investment Platform & Solutions Capital Markets & Advisory Solutions (IPS CMAS) Equities & Fixed Income team within UBS Global Wealth Management. As a member of the IPS CMAS SP TOOLS/SYROS team in Opfikon you work in a demanding and challenging environment within a highly motivated team. In this role you can help us providing Capital Markets solutions across asset classes based on our CIO House View and/or market opportunities to our clients.
– bachelor degree or solid education track in banking
– 1-3 years working experience in similar function (specify pls)
– good understanding of financial instruments
– interest in derivatives and structured products
– project management skills
– IT affinity and knowledge of UBS core banking infrastructure is an advantage
– client-focused, sales and support minded and solution-oriented,
– pro-active, innovative and bottom line driven
– able to work independently, deliver quality and precise work and cope with deadlines
– interested in and willing to understand of different markets, including rules and regulations
– a strong team player
– fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183784BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Junior Product Specialist (Syndicate Desk/Structured Products)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Product Management and Development