UBS Financial Services Middle Office Specialist – Asset Transfers in Opfikon, Switzerland
Middle Office Specialist – Asset Transfers
Switzerland - Zürich
Job Reference #:
Do you have a high service and client orientation? Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can you contribute a highly productive style of working? Are you agile and a fast learner that strives to continuously grow as a professional? Then we are looking for you to help us to:
– provide advice and support to our sales teams with tailored services for security asset transfers
– support and advise the business with preparing and processing asset transfers and required related documents and preparatory tasks
– process security settlement transactions including performing controls and data entry
– monitor ongoing asset transfers
– align and coordinate with all involved parties to ensure timely settlement of security asset transfers with high business priority
– help with specific sales-support related enquiries and reach out to other partner departments (such as Business Management, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Credit Offices and Support Centers)
– interface with internal and external contacts to ensure sound operational processes are maintained to comply with regulations, guidelines, standards and policies
– continuously strive for process improvements
As the Wealth Management Switzerland Middle Office Team, aligned to Group Operations, we are a central unit of support specialists in Zurich, coordinating, executing and monitoring process related questions between Wealth Management Switzerland, Group Operations and other departments. Providing an excellent and outstanding client experience is our main goal.
– previous banking experience in dealing with clients and supporting client advisors
– basic knowledge of banking operations and securities products
– sophisticated general IT skills and the willingness to adapt to new applications and learn new programs (e.g. robotic software automation solutions)
– experience in the application of banking and/or risk control processes and procedures in financial institutions
– willingness to expand expertise / know-how in various business areas
– knowledge of UBS-internal processes and tools with a special focus on security transfer and settlement would be a plus
– able to prioritize and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
– a highly organized and detail-oriented person with a 'right-first-time' approach
– efficient with an accurate working style, enthusiastic, able to work in a team, reliable with a service-orientated mindset
– a team player with the ability to work independently and with a can-do attitude
– very good German and English knowledge (written and spoken skills). Further languages (French, Italian) are a plus.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.