UBS Financial Services Regulatory Reporting Analyst (Duration 12 months) in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you familiar with regulatory reporting? Do you have the know-how for analyzing global holdings? The Group Shareholder Reporting Programme (GSP) team is looking for someone like that to help us:
– discharge UBS’s global obligations for reporting of aggregated shareholdings in accordance with regulatory and legal requirements in each relevant jurisdictions and across all Business Divisions
– place and monitor trading restrictions and provide trade approvals to business when questions of regulatory ownership limits arise
– maintain good relationships with Regulators, Exchanges, other areas within the bank and colleagues based in other jurisdictions
You'd be engaged as a Contractor, employed by our external Payroll Partner for the duration of the contract.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS promotes equal opportunities. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be a member of the EMEA team of Shareholder Reporting Compliance and Operational Risk Control located in Opfikon, Zurich. We are responsible for analyzing global equity holdings in issuers regulated in the EMEA region, monitoring holdings in sensitive industries and where appropriate, reporting holdings to the relevant regulators. This role includes juggling a variety of demands in conducting monitoring processes to ensure compliance of UBS with its reporting obligations. Additional tasks include improving internal controls and developing and updating the team's core processes.
– a keen interest in working on compliance topics; experience in working with legal judgements and interpretations would be nice to have
– Bachelor Degree (university of applied sciences), ideally in Law, Economics or Business Administration
– knowledge of financial products and trade lifecycles (prior Banking, Asset or Fund Management experience is an advantage)
– strong MS Excel skills
– fluency in English; fluency in German or any other European languages are an advantage
– willing to perform work to a constantly high level of accuracy
– a great communicator that can handle challenging situations
– enquiring in nature with a propensity to question facts and data, and a tenacious attitude towards problem solving
– an excellent team player, ambitious and with a structured approach to working
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are present in all major financial centers, and more than 50 countries.
Job Reference #: 184602BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Regulatory Reporting Analyst (Duration 12 months)
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Compliance, Finance, Legal, Risk