UBS Financial Services Securities Specialist Asset Transfer in Opfikon, Switzerland
We offer you a challenging position within Wealth Management Operations Settlements Utility in an international environment.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
Preparatory work with front and middle office for asset transfers
Pre-settlement agreement of settlement instructions with international counterparties
Instruction entry for inbound, outbound and internal security transfers
Provide support and advice for front and middle office staff
Monitoring of the successful settlement on value date
Investigation on unsettled transfers with custodians, transfer agents and counterparties
For this position we are looking for a motivated and flexible team member with a positive attitude and an analytical way of thinking.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working within the NOR P&C / WM Asset Transfer Settlements team. The team is organisationally part of the Securities Switzerland Settlements Utility and consolidates the end to end process of asset transfers free of payment for booking center CH & DE. We offer a versatile and dynamic product and process environment, which will be continuously developed and redesigned. In addition we are operating internationally within a F2B integrated business model. The portfolio of the team includes critical success factors in the front-to-back process for the asset transfer processing. This position offers you interesting insights into the entire value chain within the securities lifecycle, market and infrastructure and development opportunities for a professional career within UBS.
– Commercial education/diploma or comparable education. Higher graduation is an advantage
– Several years of professional experience in Securities Services
– Language Skills: fluent German and English (advantageous French, Italian)
– Very good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and general IT skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– Proactive, adaptable, with a solution oriented way of thinking
– Curious, eager to learn, able to self-develop and to critically self-evaluate
– Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, an absolute team player
– Responsible and conscious of risks. Attention to quality and client satisfaction is imperative.
– Independent, attentive to detail, with the ability to meet tight deadlines under high pressure, with the
ability to multitask due to monitoring and addressing multiple tasks and issues concurrently
– Keen to deliver highest level of quality services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 185582BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Securities Specialist Asset Transfer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations